Monday, March 06, 2006

Sway Gets voted out.....
Why so soon! *sob* I guess his last Performance wasn't that good but it definitely was better than (as null called him) "Chicken Little"! I know this post may seem a bit late I just had to post it.
Did anyone else watching result night of AI on Friday and think Paula was drunk/high/wasted? The Woman was talking *SHIT*. Anyways what a week of disappointments its been. To add to sway being prematurely kicked out of AI, I went to school today thinking that this Tuesday was a poya day. My dreams of sleeping late and just "chillin" were shattered when I was told by a fellow student that I was terribly mistaken, and that the next poya is not due for another week! Also Brokeback losing to Crash For Best Picture? Why?! Oh cruel world! On lighter note, I stumbled across a blog which highlights some of the Philippines more risque female bloggers.
I was totally oblivious to the fact that there is a huge community of Filipino bloggers out there.
Click here. Enjoy!

thephatone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey.. lucky you!

Seem's like all the fun is on Filipina blogs :)

I never noticed Paula drunk, but actually, you are right!

see..
http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/2006/03/03/paula_abdul_drunk_on_american.html

cheers
Null