Wednesday, March 29, 2006

just friends........


Okay......I know this is another theraputic blog post. Rest assured its the last one. She called me up just now. Apparently in my drunken stupor last night, I managed to type a very long and informative message which I then sent to her. There was a bit of shouting here and there and a bit of sniffling thrown in for good measure. Sorted out our problems and came to the conclusion that "we" will never be, and that I should just get over her. She lovingly reassures me that she does "like" me alot and its just that she is not in a position to commit because of other shit thats going on in her life. I was just silent most of the time.....was just happy to finally hear her voice after a long time. God....what's wrong with me!? Why the fuck do I like her so much? Just another one of those questions in my life to which the answer will never be known. It's over. The end. Fin. Kapput. *closes eyes and takes a deep breath* It's her loss not mine. I hope she sorts out her life. Maybe in another time and place, "we" could have been or will be? Ya never know. Nice knowing you....

thephatone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this the same girl you have your arms wrapped around in your profile pic?

thephatone said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Is it me or do you have some east asian blood in you?