Sunday, March 26, 2006

Drunk...........
well it's 10:51 to be exact. pm mind you. im alone at home on a saturday night. drowning myself in a solution of vodka and redbull.... ahhh sweet redbull. red bull gives you wiiiiiiiings! anyways my better half stood me up tonight. so i compensate by drinking my problems away. might seem wrong to some of you but hey what can i say.......alcohol helps you deal. A shout out to Juhani! thanx for last night..... food was great....ok im gonna go and finish my vodka bottle. oh BTW ...........................................of fuck forgot what i was about to say. damn ganja killing off my brain cells!

thephatone

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't know why u so down about your other half standing you up ? I'd be celebrating and find that other woooommaaaannn MACHANG CHANG CHANG.......

Anonymous said...

you should read this : http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4826920.stm

thephatone said...

thanx for the news link. i sorta knew that alredy.... =)

Anonymous said...

yeah.. definitely shouts to Juhani. wicked party!! :-D cool blog Bugoy!