Wednesday, September 27, 2006

the job interview....

Since Im leaving for Australia in March I decided to get my lazy ass off the couch and go job hunting. And since im taking up Hospitality management I was planning on working as in intern at a respectable hotel. Coincedently one of my friends' friends' father is the CEO at Jetwing and he got me an interview with the general manager of The Beach in Negombo. I was scheduled to meet her today but she was too busy and rescheduled for 2moro at 10:30. So hopefully If all goes well by next week i'll be at The Beach ordering people around and getting paid. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Sam said...

See you @ the Beach next week!

Just Mal said...

Hospitality management? lol... Meaning you're going to study commercial cookery and work at a restaurant as a kitchenhand/cleaner.

thephatone said...

ummm...first of all thanks for being ever so blunt. Secondly im planning to start my own hotel/restaurant/club here in SL after gathering a few years of experience. So i wont be studying cookery cuz i dont want to become a chef, and i wont be a kithcenhand/cleaner. Sorry to burst your bubble.