Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Im back....

Sorry for the hiatus.....was a bit busy reorganizing my life and such. Here we go...lets begin today's post with some news for all you LOST fans out there.

While browsing the www I came upon this interesting site called lostpedia.com its a wiki site for all things LOST. One article that caught my eye was the Sri Lanka Video. It is a video shot by a fictitious character, Rachel Blake in Sri Lanka mid-July 2006. This video contains information that would tear the Hanso Foundation apart. Though on the site hansoexposed.com it further explains that the video is part of an alternate reality game called 'The lost experience'. Split into 70 clips the video is hidden all over the www. To figure out their locations you had to decipher glyphs and codes. Anyhoo... some genius solved the puzzle and pieced all the clips together and put it on google for all the world to see. Check it out.
In more Lost news season 3 begins on October 4th. My birthday FYI. Check out these promos and spoilers on youtube here and a 3 minute preview here. WoW! I cant wait. Obviously i will be downloading the episodes weekly through Limewire.

Kudos to arun for a very comprehensive and well written post on JT's new album.
Here's some music that I've recently been listening too. Check them out.



here's a little something I dug up from the computer. A collage of pics from one of my crazier nights with kan, shan, and ash. Miss you guys.









Alright that's all I can muster up for today. Check back in coz I will be posting soon.

No comments: